Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2016

On Tuesday night, I sang at the place I talked about in my first post. I opened for Liz Cooper; the Stampede (aka her band) wasn't there. It was just her on her guitar, just like me. There wasn't the biggest crowd ever; it was only a little antique shop. There were a good amount of people though, and everyone was really supportive. I performed and everyone seemed to enjoy it, and then she performed. She's a lot like me; she started out around the same age and she did the same things that I'm doing now. And now, she lives in Nashville and she's on a tour. That shows me that I can get to that point as well. She worked hard and kept at it, and I now know that if I do the same thing, anything can happen.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! It must be really neat to open up for someone you aspire to be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how personal you made this. Maybe by adding pictures of you both could emphasize your similarities.

    ReplyDelete