Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2016


I have realized that it's pretty difficult to play guitar and sing when it's really cold out. I mentioned in my last post that I get cold very easily, so when I'm outside in cold weather, it doesn't go over very well. I've sang outside a few times this fall, including this past weekend. My hands got numb and, as you imagine, it can be kinda hard to play guitar when you can't feel your fingers. I was also sick last week, so that also made it pretty hard. Stuffed up with a sore throat and frozen hands? It doesn't sound like a very good time to be singing. I got a warm drink, though, and I made it through 2 hours. I also mentioned earlier that my grandpa was coming from Texas, so he got to hear me sing, which was an upside. No matter what happens, one good thing usually comes out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment