Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017


A few weekends ago, I auditioned for America's Got Talent. It was just the preliminary audition in front of the producers, but it was still a big deal for me. I have auditioned for The Voice in the past, but I never made it past the first audition. The audition for America's Got Talent was really cool and nerve-racking. There were tons of people there, and everyone had to wait for at least a few hours to get their turn to sing in front of a producer. After waiting about 3 hours, I went with a group of about 15 people to audition. Most people in my group were singers, but there was one magician. I was super nervous, but I luckily didn't make any mistakes. Everyone did their performance for 90 seconds, and that was it. They told us that they weren't making decisions until the beginning of February, so I still don't know if I made it to the second round of auditions. Hopefully I'll know soon. 

1 comment: