Followers

Friday, February 24, 2017


Next weekend, I'm going to Disney with the school choir. We're going from March 2nd to the 5th, and I am staying until the 8th with my family. It should be really fun; I'll walk around with my friends and we'll perform our songs. The first day is going to be exhausting since we have to be at school at 3 in the morning in order to get to the airport and catch out 7am flight. Then, we go straight to Disney after we arrive and we are walking around until around 8pm. We're going to be really tired at the end of the day. We perform the second day and then have the rest of the time to walk around on our own. It should be a nice, fun break from school!  

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy, and at least you'll have all that travel time to do your make-up work!

    ReplyDelete