Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Summer Break
          I already talked about my summer plans a little bit, but I'll elaborate some more. I already said in my last blog post that I'm going to two concerts and a comedy show. I'm seeing Lewis Watson the day after we graduate, Ed Sheeran in July, and John Mulaney’s comedy show, which is also in July. These three shows are going to be really good, and I'm super excited for them. Especially Ed Sheeran since he's my all time favorite musician.
          As for the rest of the summer, I don't have any big plans yet besides senior week, which I'm also really excited about. We have to wait like 2 weeks after we graduate to go to senior week, but it's going to be worth it. The house I’m staying in is on a lake and it has kayaks, which will be very fun. I don't know what I'm doing for the rest of the summer, but I definitely want to do more fun things. I have been invited to California by my aunt who lives there. I haven't seen in her in a couple years, so it would be fun to go down there, but it would also be very expensive. I will have to see if I can go. I have also been invited to go to Texas to visit my grandpa and my aunts and my new cousin. It's been a couple of years since I've seen them too, and I haven't even met my new cousin yet. Maybe I will be able to go to at least one of those places, but we'll see.
          Besides that, I'll be hanging out with my friends a lot. I have to, considering they will all be leaving at the end of the summer to go off to different schools all over the place. It's gonna be really sad at the end of the summer when they leave, but we'll have a great summer together before that. We will probably go to the beach a couple times and spend the day there. We’ll also go to Main Street a lot because that's one of the few things to do close by. Also, sitting on the Green has been a thing that my group of friends has done for awhile, so we will go there a lot. We will also probably take some day trips, maybe to Philly or other places. My friends and I aren't the best planners, so we don't know what we're doing yet. We kind of just make last minute decisions because, like me, they're bad at making decisions.
          This last summer before college should be really fun. But as it goes on, it'll get sad, which sucks. Some people are gonna be really far away, which still seems very weird to me. I've spent the past 4 years with them, it doesn't seem real that they're not gonna be a few minutes away from me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment