Followers

Friday, May 5, 2017

Prom
I wish this wasn't my last prom because I love getting dressed up fancy and going to prom. It's sad that I won't have another prom, but it was a great last prom. It was also very busy, like prom always is. Right after school, I went to get my hair done, which turned out exactly how I wanted it. I loved how my hair looked.  That took longer than we expected, which meant that we were a little late to my makeup appointment. But we got there eventually. It also took longer than we thought for the person to do my makeup, which meant that when I got home, I had to rush to put on my dress and pack my bags, which I had not done yet. When I finally got home, I only had about 15 minutes to get dressed and ready to leave to take pictures at 5. I somehow managed to get ready pretty quickly, and we got to to the Judge Morris Estate a little after 5. My friends were all supposed to get there at 5 as well, but none of them did. So I took pictures with Ryan for about an hour, and then my friends finally showed up a little after 6. I should have expected that they would be an hour late because that is just how my friends are, but I actually thought they would be on time. But it was okay because we took tons of really pretty pictures that I love. Then, on our way out, all my friends were just getting there, so I took a few pictures with them. It was better than nothing, and they turned out good. After we left the park, we went to someone's house and took even more pictures. We also ate some snacks and sat down for a little bit. The heels I wore are really high, so by that point, my feet were already hurting a lot. It was a nice little break.  Then we made our way to Deerfield and we got there almost right at 7. We went in, took some pictures outside by the fountain, voted for King and Queen, and I waited for my friends to get there. Once my friends arrived, I took even more pictures because I still needed pictures with a few of my friends who I never saw at the park. So I was outside for a while, talking and taking pictures. Then, we sat down to eat. Last year, I thought the food was not very good at all, so I was really hoping that the food wouldn't be as bad this year. And I actually really enjoyed it this year! After we ate, we got a little bit for dessert and then started dancing, which is what we did for basically the rest of the night. Then it was time for after prom, which was really fun. I learned how to play blackjack and some other game. Unfortunately, I didn't win a tv or $500, but I still had a good time and it was a great senior prom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment